The Manga Pit

So... I basically spent all day reading "The One" online. Not the most productive start to the new year. Especially when I think I may have read it before or at least started it before. I'm pretty sure I read a hundred chapters today since I left off on chapter ten last night.

I also remember why I don't usually keep marshmallow cream/fluff on in my house.... I eat it mixed with a bit of peanut butter (it tastes a lot like peanut butter fudge). Yummy, but not exactly a diet food.

I did keep up with my e-mails today though and figured out to a solution on my short story assignment for my writing course that I'd been mulling over for the last few days. The "problem" to be overcome was too simple and too easy to fix for it to be a big deal so I had to come up with an alternate that was more believable.

Tomorrow I have to come back to the real world, go to work and set some things done. It will be like a Monday all over again, but it was nice having today off to relax.

Comments

Popular Posts