Continuing One Day at a Time

Today wasn't terrible. Though I could have been more productive at work.

I kept up with tracking my food and sleep and kept up with my e-mail. I made egg salad sandwiches for dinner, did a load of dishes on my lunch break and worked on my writing assignment, which should be about ready for me to submit. (Sadly I am late submitting my assignment. Procrastination strikes again.)

Aside from that, my husband and I finished watching the third season of "Seven Deadly Sins" (Hopefully there is a fourth season).

I caught up my planner since I didn't use it yesterday at all and my next step for the week is to either start using my menu planner or at least prep to start using it at the beginning of next week.

2019 is going fairly well so far I think.

I guess the only other notable thing that happened today was that I read a post from one of my friends on Facebook that ruffled my feathers a bit. It was basically making fun of all the New Years resolutions and Inspirational posts that generally fill Facebook at this time of year.

While they do generally get left behind quickly as the year progresses I don't think it's fair to put down people that want to set goals for themselves and are motivated by or at least enjoy the inspirational posts. If it's not your thing that's fine, but we're all different and have different focuses.

This same friend occasionally posts about being accepting of people's differences. I guess it's true of most of us that we feel we should be accepting unless it annoys us or it goes against our core beliefs. C'est la vie.




Comments

Popular Posts