25 Days and Counting

Almost a month of staying with my goals aside from a few things that I've had to catch up on later (like e-mail... I didn't check it for a few days and had to clear out 250 of them today). I also haven't been blogging every day, but I think I may cut back on the posts for now. 

I don't want to get too repetitive.

Tracking my eating has gotten me some results at least. I've lost 2.2 pounds, which is exciting for me to lose anything. So I must be doing something right.

I've been sticking with my meal plans so far and even cooked something new, which is one of my goals for this year that I also had last year but never got around to it.

I have also at least read through lesson 6 for my writing course, so I'm making headway on that even if I haven't started on the assignment itself.

I need to pick a new goal to work on, but I haven't decided on anything yet. So maybe this week will just be a maintain and I'll pick something new for next week.

Comments

Popular Posts