Sticking With It

This should be interesting. My nine year old has hijacked my computer to do hour of code so I'm attempting this on my phone! Sorry if there are any major typos that I miss. I will try to go back and fix them later.

Today went pretty well. I got my project done and sent it for review at work today. I'll be so glad when this set is done with and I can concentrate on something else for a while.

I went grocery shopping and managed to avoid the sugar pits aside from the cupcakes for my thirteen year old's birthday "party" tomorrow.

I used up my Kohl's cash before it expired (did I mention I have a bad procrastination problem?) and I only spent $3 more. Yay!

I also tried to use a 50% off Michael's coupon but... The one item I got that I didn't think was on sale... Was on sale, but I only spent $30 at the craft store which is a win for me! I usually avoid my favorite stores because they are bad for my bank account. 🤔

I kept up with this week's goals and it's almost time to add a new one. I can hardly believe I've kept this up for almost two weeks now!

It's not perfect and there is room for growth, but that keeps it interesting. I think the baby steps are working!

Comments

Popular Posts