Does it Have to be Monday Today?

Today was rough. I only got 6 hours and 40 minutes of sleep last night (self  imposed) but usually it doesn't effect me that much unless I have a few days in a row that I didn't get enough sleep. Maybe it's because I didn't really get to sleep in this weekend. Usually I have one day that I let myself sleep in, but this weekend it didn't happen.

So I did some less brain intensive work today and came home and basically did nothing. We didn't even have what I'd planned on for dinner (leftovers) because my husband decided he wanted Totino's Pizza. At least I didn't have to cook it. Pizza is his go to for any meal.

Dinner is also hard because I never know if he's going to go straight to the garage when he gets home from work or come in the house and eat. So I either wait and eat late, and still end up having to warm his up later, or I made it early and either take it to him as long as he doesn't have a bunch of company or re-heat it when he's ready.

Other than dinner, I stuck to the rest of my day's meal plans (minus extra sugar because I am apparently more prone to sweets when I'm tired), I checked my e-mail and kept up food journal.

I just need to get more sleep tonight so tomorrow will go better. And wishful thinking, maybe the wind will die down.

Oh and Mikasa (Mee-kuh-suh), my cat, is hanging out with me in the craft room tonight. Maybe she'll find a furry play toy. Too bad she's also excellent at climbing all over the place and knocking things down. *laugh*

Comments

Popular Posts