Day 2: A little better

Today started out unproductive but I swept and "mopped" the basement and laundry room and did some laundry including washing off the seat covers from the kitchen chairs (which I had to do by hand since the washing machine 'eats' them -.-). So this afternoon was good. 

My niece and I did our Zumba (spelling?) last night and are going dancing tonight so my exercise will be in and we had/will have fun doing it. Of course... there will be some light drinking involved, so it won't be as effective as it could be.

Today's meals: 

Breakfast: 

1 homemade waffle (6 points?) [so so]

 and 1 cup of skim milk (2 points?) [good]

Snack: 

Banana and chocolate chip Kashi bar (eww) (3 points?) [good]

Lunch:

Corn dogs (8 points?) [eh...]
and french fries (6 points?) [bad]

Snack:

 ... can't remember if I had one...

Dinner:

Shake and Bake Chicken breast (6 points?) [good]
and Mindy's homemade potato salad (aprox. 1 cup) (6 points?) [so so]

2 cans of  Dr. Peppers (8 points) [bad]

Working on 20 oz of water, have had 12 oz so far... maybe more. (0 points) [good]

Points: 45 [bad -.-] Week Points Used: 8

Comments

  1. Not sure if you like diet drinks, but I have never been a fan (not that I drink pop, but you know) and I REALLY like the new Dr. Pepper 10 and Sprite Zero. REALLY LIKE. My coworkers really love Coke Zero as well. You might give it a try :) That would at least cut out the pop points!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts